Auto Hail Damage Repair Services for the Mckinney and Richardson, TX, Area
Paintless Dent RepairPaintless dent repair (PDR) has become widely used over the past decade by car dealers, body shops, rental agencies and auctions to prepare vehicles for resale. Yet very few consumers are aware the process exists. Using the latest technology and tools, our skilled technicians at Dent Tech can quickly remove many dents on late-model vehicles without repainting. Most dents and dings can be repaired without a trace, when the work is performed by our skilled technicians. Our techniques have developed to the point that dents can be removed with the original paint in place.
A vehicle with original paint retains a higher value than a repainted vehicle. Even if it is just a door or a fender, it is always preferable to maintain the original paint on a vehicle for as long as possible.
- No repainting or body filler needed!
- Less expensive than traditional body repair!
- Same-day service in most cases!
- No risk of paint overspray on other vehicle areas!
- No risk of incorrect color matching!
- Vehicle retains original paint!
Hail & Storm DamageSlick roads and bad storms are prevalent around the Dallas metroplex area and takes its toll on local drivers. Because of the weather in North Texas, when cold and warm weather meet, it usually causes hail storms that do considerable damage in our area. If you should be a victim of the storms and receive hail damage, let the professionals here at Dent Tech take care them for you. Dent Tech technicians are highly trained and are the best of the best. Let us help you with your hail damage and paintless dent repair today!
Dent Repair Tools
- Specially fabricated tools & techniques for PDR developed to remove dents (often up to the size of a football)
- No sanding, body filler or repainting necessary.
- In most cases, when the process is complete the dent is no longer visible.
- For typical dent removal, the dent is massaged back into it's original position by applying pressure to the back side of the metal
- Dents get smaller as the technician works from the outside edge until the minimized dents blend with the texture of the paint.